Over the last few days I’ve been making slow progress, but nevertheless, my fuselage and wings are arriving tomorrow, so I have to finish off the empennage and make room in the garage for the plane.
Here you can see the first two outboard sections of the leading edge rolled, this is by far the hardest part of the elevator. I also managed to knock out the rest of the trim tab riveting and alignment. I will need to measure and adjust the threaded rod that attaches the servo to the tab, but that can be done at any time.
Here you can see one of the riblets that I made for the inboard trim tab edge. It’s not perfect, but it pretty good. Next step on the list is the elevator alignment to the Hstab, and drilling the center bearing to the elevator horns, then I’ll be ready for the QB Kit that arrives tomorrow