Tonight I spent a few hours finishing off the left elevator. After spending the last couple days organizing and rearranging the shop with the wings and fuselage, I finally got around to finishing off the last few things on the elevator (minus the fiberglass).
I rolled the last segment of the leading edge and inserted the eye bolt hinges and set the jam nuts. I then spent some time adjusting the trim servo and trim tab.
I don’t plan on using the trim tab indicator and switch from Ray Allen, but for alignment it was great. These wires will be routed up through the fuselage and then attached to the trim switch on my control stick.