Back at it (finally)

I finally had a little bit of time to get back into the garage! Work has been killer over the last few weeks and I’ve had no energy. But today I got a little bit done. I removed the aileron and flap from the left wing, prepped the flap hinge for riveting and set it back and realigned it. No pictures but it’s pretty straight forward stuff. Next on the list is to perform the SB for the aileron brackets. Which shouldn’t be too hard considering they aren’t riveted on yet. Hopefully I can find time tomorrow to do it. Til next time! 

Back at it (finally)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s