This is a two part update
I finished inventorying my finishing Kit. There are three items on backorder that should be in a couple weeks. I’ve stored everything on my shelves and the big parts are managed with.
I also got some work done on the fuselage. I finished the center tunnel cover. It mounts between the two seats. I botched the z brackets and had to improvise. It will be filled in and covered so will be unnoticed.
There is one that it slightly visible, but this will be covered by carpet anyway.
I also spent the time to finish drilling and bolting the rollbar to the mounting brackets and attached the assembly to the fuselage. Once everything was drilled, I removed the rollbar and center channel from the fuselage and riveted the two together.