Yesterday I spent a few hours working on the panel support angle.
This angle was drilled and then notched with the bandsaw so that it can follow the contour of the panel.
Here’s how it looks as it takes form. I then drilled this to the panel with a #30 bit for the -4 rivets.
This is the angle clecoed to the panel.
I also mocked up the panel layout and drew switch location and other peripherals.
I then decided to hook up the ADAHRS and GPS to the display. I was able to get a fix on position and also noticed that my mounting of the ADAHRS was off just a tiny tiny bit. I will have to shim it with something very thin.