Today I finally got off my lazy butt and got back in the garage. It’s been more than a month since I’ve touched the project.
I started by making a giant list of all the tasks that I could think of in order to finish the project.
The goal being that I can estimate effort and duration of each task. Given everything I could think of and the effort needed, it looks like I have about 500hours left (give or take).
Once I finished this, I decided to something on the wings that was easy, to get back in the mood.
The quickbuild wings need their rear spare modified for the -7. The wings are identical for the -8, and this is why they are larger. I marked the rear spars where they needed to be trimmed.
I then used my dremel with cutoff wheel to cut the spare down to just before the line. I will hand file the rest when I am fitting the wings.