Tonight I spent a few hours making my ignition harnesses. My engine uses twin P-Mag ignitions, so I had to make two identical harness.
I started by removing the connectors on the ignitions so I can attach the wires. The connectors use a screw-clamp style connection.
Here you can see the connector attached to the ignition with the wires attached. This is a six pin connector with Ground, ignition kill, power, and RPM out. There are two additional pins that can be shorted in order to change the default timing of the ignition.
The left ignition connector is on the bottom of the ignition and is a bit more challenging to get to, but I managed.
Here are the bundles completed. Looking forward to the day I get to start it up!